Terms and Conditions
Clarence Court Media Library – Terms & Conditions
The Clarence Court Media Library is provided for the media profession and accredited media outlets.
All the latest news about Clarence Court eggs, it’s products and services, including recipes, nutritional and dietary information is made available Royalty Free subject to acceptance of the following conditions.
Clarence Court authorises you (individual or company), as a journalist, press company or member of the press to download and use any of the Clarence Court Logos and articles from the library for press purposes only, including the following media:
a) printed press (including magazine covers)
c) on-line media
By registering and confirming your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions you commit to abide by the following terms.
- The photographs are properly captioned (and are listed as originally named) and the photographer is credited.
- The reproductions are not overprinted, tinted or subject to any form of derogatory treatment
- The images are only reproduced to illustrate an editorial article and will not be used for commercial gain.
- All editorial content must include reference to Clarence Court Eggs and or in the case of recipes, specific listing of the egg varieties as shown. i.e. Clarence Court Burford Browns
- Any images and content are not used for marketing, advertising or commercial purposes without the prior permission of Clarence Court.
For all further media enquiries please contact Lolly Limited on 01935 816400